09 Feb 5 Steps to Custom Gift Cards For Your Business
In the world of retail and restaurants, gift cards are not a new idea. However, many businesses still don’t offer them to their customers. This may come as a surprise when one considers the fact that they increase revenue, encourage customers to spend more than they normally would, and grow your customer base.
MPI’s gift team works with merchants to create a stunning and fully customized gift card that is printed in-house to save you money. Our ability to print the gift cards ourselves also provides added flexibility in the design process as well as shorter turnaround times.
To show just how easy it is to get started with gift cards, we have laid out the process in five easy steps below.
- Speak with an MPI agent or shop directly on the MPI Online Store to place a gift card order.
- Work with one of gift card specialists to land on the perfect design for your cards.
- Review the digital proof that is created and sent to you for approval
- If changes need to be made, our team will make the edits changes and another proof will be sent until the design gets the final approval.
- Your gift cards are printed at our head office and go through a quality control process to ensure they meet our production standards.
- Your gift cards are shipped to the desired location!
See the Design Process In Action
Once you have received your cards, you will see the benefits first hand!
For more information regarding MPI’s gift card and loyalty programs, please email us at email@example.com.